2017 Outlook & 2016 Review
In 2017, investors will locally be navigating a re-based Africa and globally, a post-Brexit Europe and the Trump presidency.
What will fundraising and deal making in 2017 look like? How did investors mitigate challenges in 2016, and what have been the biggest lessons learnt?
In its 7th year, this very popular event offers a great networking opportunity, pulling together between 150 and 200 delegates.
The evening commences with specialist presentations on economic, legal and risk expectations, which culminate into an investor panel discussion. The evening ends with a networking drinks reception.
• Top Sectors and Strategies for 2017
• Data Presentation: 2017 deal making and fundraising review
• Key investment sectors in 2017
• Exits expectations in 2017
• Economic forecasts
• Key Africa investment risks in 2017
Learn more, find out about the speakers and buy tickets here.