A webinar focusing on the future of asset management and sustainable-driven investments. Hear what the Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia and some of the Group Award winners of the 2020 Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards Malaysia have to say.
Malaysia’s fund management industry has continued to grow over the last 10 years, but shocks to the system, including the impact of COVID-19 are bringing challenges. As we slip into an era of low interest rates where risk-free assets are expected to deliver lower returns, the cost of investing is more important than ever. So where are the opportunities?
Due to lower expenses, passive management is seeing strong traction and is accessible to all types of investors. Sustainability is increasingly becoming a strategic and mainstream investment process for the community. Technology is being leveraged to transform the investor experience, with AI and machine learning elevating investment decision making.
Join us on this webinar to discuss these key issues, including:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the fund management industry in Malaysia
- Using Funds as a tool for Retirement and Pension planning
- ETFs, passive investments and Islamic fund trends in Malaysia
- International Funds: An opportunity for diversification?
- The challenges of integrating ESG factors into the mainstream investment decision making process
- Are Sustainability Ratings of investment funds the right indicators for adherence to stated ESG objectives?
- Role of Data & Technology in Investment Management
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Format: Webinar (login details will be provided after registration)