European Aggregate Estimates and Revisions
- Second quarter earnings are expected to decline 7.9% from Q2 2015. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to decline 5.7%.
- Second quarter revenue is expected to decline 6.6% from Q2 2015.
- 284 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported earnings to date for Q2 2016. Of these, 53% reported results exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 49% beat analyst EPS estimates.
- 310 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported revenue to date for Q2 2016. Of these, 47% reported revenue above analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 54% beat analyst revenue estimates.
- The forward P/E ratio for the STOXX 600 is 18.8.
- There is 1 STOXX 600 company with quarterly estimates expected to report Q2 2016 earnings during the week of September 19.