European Aggregate Estimates and Revisions
- Second quarter earnings are expected to decline 14.2% from Q2 2015. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to decline 12.6%.
- Second quarter revenue is expected to decline 6.7% from Q2 2015.
- 285 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported earnings to date for Q2 2016. Of these, 53% reported results exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 49% beat analyst EPS estimates.
- 313 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported revenue to date for Q2 2016. Of these, 47% reported revenue above analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 54% beat analyst revenue estimates.
- The forward P/E ratio for the STOXX 600 is 19.1.